CREATIVE & DESIGN INTERN
In charge of creating products, collaterals, and other projects of the team. You will learn the process of creating products from scratch to implementation to marketing materials that support the sales of the created products.
- Singaporean or PR / Other nationalities that are part of a local University Internship Programme
- A relevant degree or diploma in graphic design, visual communications or equivalent
- A strong portfolio and style
- Proficiency in design softwares (photoshop, illustrator)
- Possess illustration skill is a plus
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Able to meet deadlines
- Responsible, self-driven, takes initiatives, 'can-do' attitude, willing to learn
Hiring OPERATIONS PART-TIMER
- Singaporean or PR
- Comes in at least 3 times a week
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
- Assist in processes of business, like packing of orders, stock-taking and preparing products for both retail and pop-ups. No prior experience is required.
- Responsible, self-driven, takes initiatives, willing to learn, 'can-do' attitude
Pls provide us with your:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Work location: 261 Waterloo St (Central)
Email us email@example.com